hi all,
thanks for your wonderful reply .
here , one more thing ,
i was denyed by many government departments for signing documents
saying that thumb mark is compulsory for blind .
also ,before sometime ,when i was giving my thumb marks for passport ,
there were so many documents to be signed and all that documents were
difficult to be obtain in soft copy .
so please throw some light on this also .

thanks,
Maitreya Shah
+91-8690943237