in case of purchase of property both signature & thumb ipression is
necessary because in Shimoga in Karnataka recently I purchased land
and there I had to do both in registrar office, related to reading of
documents always in such time you should accompany with of any sighted
person who is very close to you, scaning & laptops doesn't work in
Registrar office, simply talking of carrying of laptops & scanners to
registrar Offices and any other government offices while signing
documents is not easy, there you have to depend any sincere person
either your spouse or parants

On 9/26/13, maitreya shah <shah.maitrey...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi all,
> thanks for your wonderful reply .
> here , one more thing ,
> i was denyed by many government departments for signing documents
> saying that thumb mark is compulsory for blind .
> also ,before sometime ,when i was giving my thumb marks for passport ,
> there were so many documents to be signed and all that documents were
> difficult to be obtain in soft copy .
> so please throw some light on this also .
>
> thanks,
> Maitreya Shah
> +91-8690943237
>
> On 9/26/13, akhilesh <akhil.akhi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> In case of a property sail, you have no time. the signature is to be
>> put in the presence of both parties and the magistrate.
>> There is a limitted time alotted to the clients.
>>
>> No no. That is very reckless aproach to force the client to sign the
>> property documents in a hurry.
>> you can take the time to read and sign the agreement to sell and later
>> the sale deed both.
>> it is a very complex document, can and should not be signed just to
>> save some time.
>>
>> if you're a vendee, you can even force the vender to send the
>> documents in e format.
>> future litigation should be avoided at any cost at least in the issues
>> of property.
>>
>> On 9/26/13, Vedprakash <vedprakash.sha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> In case of a property sail, you have no time. the signature is to be put
>>> in
>>>
>>> the presence of both parties and the magistrate.
>>> There is a limitted time alotted to the clients.
>>> The courts are so crowded these days.

vivekananda Ph-9868954833, skype: vivekkavya, FB: vivek doddamani.