Thank you very much Sakshi. I have upgraded my software. The problem
of crashing down has been disappeared after upgradation. However after
scanning the document, it is not giving an option to save the image
into tiff format which kurzweil can recognise easely. I like to read
through kurzweil because when ever required, I can see the actual
image of the page by pressing control+w. More over somewhere elequence
voice has become kind of habit to be understood clearly.