Yes I could save it in tiff format, but this format of tiff  is not
being recognised by Kurzweil, because I love to study through kurzweil
if the text is clear. Why the software (even demo) version of readit
is not available on their website?

On 3/14/14, Shivadas Mattanur <willwo...@ymail.com> wrote:
> The kes.voice paul is  very much impressive.
> Heartfelt grattitudes&greetings,-----Original message-----

Mohib Anwar Rafel
2009 - 2011 M.Phil, International Legal Studies, JNU.
2011 - 2013 LL.M, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi.
2013 - Pursuing Ph.D in International Law, JNU

Skype: mohibrafel
Phone: 09811767506,
09211192333