Why do we assume that people without disability do not get humiliated by
others? The human  being enjoys humiliating another human, no matter  how!
Probabely because humiliating someone else, especially those you feel
insecure around, makes you feel superior and elated! Even one blind person
can be seen humiliating another; then what should we say? I am not saying
that this is a good practice, but that is how life is. As George very
rightly said, it is a good thing to get used to tackeling harsh realities of
life at an early stage. Do you think that family  easily gives up any
opportunity to humiliate another family member? Blind or not. Yes, the
disabled are already suffering so much  that even a little harshness can
cause enormous pain! I agree with George that we blind cannot live in
isolation and ultimately we have to live in the inclusive society.
Therefore, we need to learn the tactic of staying put in this world which
insidently also belongs to us as much as it does to anyone else! Yes, there
can be programmes where people with disabilities are trained to learn to
deal successfully with the harshness life keeps hurdeling at them!
Preeti

Preeti Monga
Director

Mobile: +91 9871701646
Landline: 011 22781446
E-mail: preeti.mo...@silver-linings.co.in
Website: www.silver-linings.co.in  ;  www.silver-linings.org
Our Services: Executive Search - Specializing in Head Hunting. Training
–Motivation; Stress Management; Soft Skill; Behavioral. Gifting – Corporate
; Promotional;  Events. End to end CSR Advisory; including demystifying
workshops  and counseling. Printing Solutions,  Incentive Travel and
Marketing Data Mining / Refining..

We  assure  high quality service marked with excellence and complete
customer centricity, forming Synergies as we go along.