Dear friends,

I was fairly sighted in my school days.  So, no comments about which
of the two is better. Just a thought.  How about a special educator in
a main stream school who teaches disabled children the special skills
that are required to adapt to inclusiveness?  All challenges faced by
the child should be reported by the teachers to this educator who can
spend time with children in the evenings and mornings to tell what
they can do to overcome them.  If I'm not wrong, this concept is what
they call as integrated education.  While an ideal inclusive
environment implies everyone to be sensitive to the needs of disabled,
an integrated education environment involves providing back end
support(if it can be called so) to train disabled to adapt to the
inclusive environment.  As the child grows older, the need of such an
educator should become less, and at  some stage, the child should
become completely independent.  May be such older children can guide
their younger ones from then onwards.

On 7/24/14, bhawani shankar verma <bsvermad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i started my education in blind school and up to my 8th standard in my
> leadership we have defeated many reputed regular public schools in various
> competitions on the occasion of republic day celebration. Please note that
> music competitions are not included in the statement.

G. Vamshi
Mobile: +91 9949349497
Skype: gvamshi81

www.retinaindia.org