Hi,
I have reported the issue to Web visum technical team yesterday but
still problem persists. Other web visum users can also write their
queries on the link pasted below so that web visum team should resolve
the error on priority basis and continue their smooth services as
earlier for the welfare of VI community.
http://www.webvisum.com/en/main/contactus
Thanks,
Jyotsna