your answer true or false would be case sensative?
then what user has to do. only numeric solution is absolute solution.

-----Original Message----- From: Kartik Sawhney
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2014 3:32 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerningthe disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Web visum problem

While I agree completely with Sheik Sir in that bots can easily
perform mathematical computations, the questions could be made tricky,
rather silly, to ensure that only a human can respond correctly. For
instance, "your father is your father, true or false?" Of course,
there will have to be some algorithm to randomize questions.
Alternatively, we can employ an authentication process using E-mail
links pretty much the way it works for creating accounts.

Both section 508 and WCAG 2.0 (an international web accessibility
standard developed after consultations with thousands of disabled
computer scientists and users and web developers) allow captchas, so
approaching the Supreme Court to remove them doesn't make any sense.
Also, a security threat in the name of accessibility is probably not
the way to go forward.

Best,