Dear friends,

day before yesterday I've faced a strange problem to check PNR status,
after typing our PNR number we will get security verification code,
which was not even visible for sighted, I have tried from webvisum but
not succeed.
before it was easy to check but now it is hard for us.
would like to know if anyone on the list have faced similar problem.

thank you.

Regards,
Chetan Sagar.