Hello Sidhy

TO read the function arguments that you are suppose to enter to get
the final value, you may follow this alternative method.
1.      Place your cursor on the desired cell when you wish to obtain the
final result.
2.      Press alt key to invoke the excel ribbon; navigate to the formula
tab by pressing arrow keys.
3.      Look for the "insert function under option "function library" and
press enter.
4.      Type the "PMT" in the edit field and pres enter on the search
button, all matching values will be displayed.
5.      Select the "PMT" function form the list and again press enter.
6.      Now the form will be displayed with following fields, use tab key
to navigate, for your ready reference I am also giving you the
explanation of the function arguments that will be displayed in the
form.
Interest rate is the interest rate for the loan.
number_payments is the number of payments for the loan.
PV is the present value or principal of the loan.
FV is optional. It is the future value or the loan amount outstanding
after all payments have been made. If this parameter is omitted, the
PMT function assumes a FV value of 0.
Type is optional. It indicates when the payments are due. Type can be
one of the following values:
0 Payments are due at the end of the period. (default)
1       Payments are due at the beginning of the period.

Hope this helps.

Best
Rahul Gambhir