Hello Listers,

Anyone using union bank mobile application on android/iPhone? Would
like to read their experiences.

So far we have learnt that mobile banking application of following
banks can be used with help of talk back/voice over.
SBI
Bank of India
Citi bank
ICICI Bank
HDFC Bank
Central Bank of India
Others may add to the list

I find Mobile banking application a convenient alternate banking
channel to carry out the common mobile banking transactions.
Thanks folks for your prompt responses and sharing your experiences.

Best Regards
Rahul Gambhir