hello,
The move of issuing the identity card to the physically challenged
persons to book the concessional ticket seems to be only to  predict
the deem implementation of court order at their end. In my zone,
official dealing with this task are well aware of the procedure laid
down in the railway circular to issue the identity card. As per their
information, they are only advised to accept the apllications and
verify the documents. Actual process of allotting the unique identity
number to be printed on the card has not been started by the head
quarter of railway. From the developments so fartaken place by the
railway in this regard, it seems that  there is only way out to file
the contempt case or to seek the reply from the railway through RTI
query.
Thanks,

On 6/30/15, Ghanshyam Asudani <ghanshyam.asud...@gmail.com> wrote:
> friends, yesterday i submited application for railway i card and they
> told me to enquire after 3 months. i did not get any acknowledgement.
> it seems nobody has so far received this magic card. and to make the
> matters worse, widespread confusion and ignorance prevails amongst
> railway employees handling the task.
> now, in my opinion, this matter may be taken up with railway ministry
> and also with chief commissioner of disabilities. thus, those who have
> access to these authorities may come forward and initiate the fight.

> On 6/4/15, amit pahuja <amitpahuja4...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hey Friends, seeking an information,
>> has anyone submited the necessary documents to Delhi drm office for
>> getting
>> ID card? and are they giving any acknowledgement slip for the future
>> reference? the other day i visited and the concerned person was on leave.
>> so some other person asked me to write an application that i need an ID
>> card and get that photo copied. on the photocopy, he signed and put the
>> stamp and returned me the copy. he seemed completely ignorant. he was
>> looking as if i have come from mars or saturn!
>>
>> i would like to aske, r they giving proper railway acknowledgement slip
>> for
>> the reference or they're just putting stamp on the copy of  the
>> application
>> itself and returning?
>>
>> another question, has anyone on the list got the id card from Delhi drm
>> office?

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> mails

> With Best Regards,
> Dr. Ghanshyam H. Asudani,
> Asstt. Prof. of English,
> Anand Niketan College of Agriculture,
> Warora 442914,
> Dist. Chandrapur,
> Maharashtra.
> Phone:- 07176-281485
> Cell:- 7709468077

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
mukeshheerachandj...@ntpc.co.in
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller