Hello, There are no such limitations  for booking a ticket online under
 handicapped concession. One can book a ticket without escort, with escort
and also for persons upto a maximum of 6 on one ticket including the VI,
escort and general.

On 1 July 2015 at 10:06, vivek doddamani <vivekka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Friend Ajit, I was very hurry to catch train to shimoga from Bangalore
> & just 30 minutes were left so I could not argue with the ticket
> counter woman, regarding ID card I know few people in Delhi have
> received this card one person name is Sunil Kumar Mahanto living in
> north campus of Delhi University & also Rakesh Kumar Shukla working in
> Directorate of Education his land line number is 011 23813779 I
> enquired them about the usage of card they both replied still they
> have not booked ticket by using ID card, sunil kumar told me that with
> ID card we cannot book ticket without escort even for blind compulsory
> escort is necessary while booking ticket through ID card online.
>
> On 6/30/15, ajit able <ajit.ab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Dear vivek if some refuse to give concessional ticket without valid
> > reason.U must launch a written complian to sr. D. C. M
> > (Senior divisional commercial manager) by regd. Post or by hand.
> > On 30 Jun 2015 22:12, "mukesh jain" <mukesh.jai...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> i recall that few days ago someone has vaguely mentioned that in delhi
> >> someone got such cards. but noone is coming with the exact situation
> >> by mentioning the name of the person and their unique id number
> >> provided by the railway. so it's rightly said that  "everywhere
> >> situation is not so  ggrim" !
> >> hats of to the railway administration and it's  supporting network!

> >> cards...

Thanks and regards,
aruni Sharma.
Associate Professor, Dept. of Political Science, JNPG College, Lucknow,
India.
twitter: www.twitter.com/arunisharma
facebook: www.facebook.com/arunisharma
Skype: arunisha...@outlook.com