Dear George Sir,

Great point you have shared! I would like to share a suggestion. With
the growing demand for the DTH services, the remote controls can have
a couple of extra buttons on it which would be integrated with the
whole system. One button can be used to switch over the interactive
voice and the other button can help us in repeating the highlighted
message. Rest all the buttons can continue doing the existing
functions.

This would be helpful not only for visually impaired persons, but it
would be of great help to the senior citizens of the country as well.

If convincing, I believe this matter must be escalated to the highest level.

--
"Good friendship is like the relationship between  eye & hand! If the
hand is hurt, the eye will cry! & when the eye cries, the hand will

With best regards,
Mahesh Narasimhan
Mobile: +91-9899353960
E-mail: maheshde...@gmail.com