As mentioned in yesterday's call: give me/us some more time to work it out
more precisely first.
We have a meeting on Monday to verify and consolidate the current proposal - I
believe
I shouldn't speak up before that.
(And I don't want to risk a shit-storm in case I get some parts wrong or
immature; most of
the people on this list are much smarter than me regarding these topics ;-)

Stevie