Thanks for the review Ludwig, it is really appreciated.

see inline

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 10:25 AM, Ludwig Seitz <ludwig.se...@ri.se> wrote:

> Hi ACE,
>
> I have only some nits on the CWT draft (see below).
>

> /Ludwig

> I'm not sure what the RFC editors prefer as affiliation
> (I've seen both):
>
> --
> E. Wahlstroem
>
> --  OR
> E. Wahlstroem
> (no affiliation)
> --

I would prefere the empty space. The xml doc does not contain any text and
when submitting to http://xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org/ I get the empty line.

If co-authors agree I think we need to do something when submitting the new
draft.

> ===
> 2. Terminology
>
> In the RFC 2119 boilerplate I noticed that only MUST, MUST NOT and NOT
> RECOMMENDED is used in the draft. What is the recommended procedure here?
> It feels like we could remove the other ones.
>
> ===

I agree with Carsten that the full template should be used. and I agree
with Benjamin that we should use the latest version.
I have created a PR that is waiting for review by co-authors.

> "CWT Claims Set
>
>   The CBOR map that ..."
>
> Why is a map called a set here? I know what is meant, but it sound really
> weird.

I think the is the right way to phrase it.

> ===
>
> Sections 3.1.*
>
> The links to sections in JWT point to sections in this draft instead
> (at least in the html-ised version of the draft).
>
> See:
> https://xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org/xml2rfcFAQ.html#anchor18
>
> for hints on how to fix this.

I have created a PR that is waiting for review by co-authors.

> ===
>
> Figure 1:  Perhaps indicate the CBOR major type number together with the
> "Value type" text.

I agree with Carsten, we have had this discussion before.

I have created a PR changing from ascii art to table (waiting for review by
co-authors)