Hi,

What do I read?
when you do GET coap://example.com/.well-known/core
The discovery is on port 5683.
When you do GET coaps://example.com/.well-known/core
the discovery port is 5684.

I agree that we did not assign a port to coaps://example.com/est for
that matter,
and as such the example is incorrect. Will we make the port
discoverable?

RFC 7030 does not ask a port number from IANA.
And a search through IANA port numbers on "est" does not yield anything.

Any suggestions? or improve my knowledge.

Peter