On Feb 20, 2019, at 22:33, Panos Kampanakis (pkampana) <pkamp...@cisco.com>
wrote:

> If we broke the requests to different URIs, it means that a client needs to
> keep track of his transactions and on top of it he needs to correlate the key
> and the cert he receives at a later time.

I think this is just a misunderstanding — the idea wasn’t to supply the parts
under different URIs, but to make up different URIs for retrieving the
different combinations coming in one multipart-core, in one transaction.

As in

/skg?sk=284&spk=281

(Where sk is short for “secret key” and spk for “signed public key” —
substitute your own names.)

or, say

/skg/284,281

This provides full format agility while preserving the interaction model.

Grüße, Carsten