Thanks Carsten.

Let's say we use a query /skg?sk=xxx&spk=yyy. /skg/xxx,yyy is a different URI
imo, so it changes the EST spec and that introduces changes that affect CAs
that already implemented it. So let's say we do /skg?sk=xxx&spk=yyy. When I am
doing resource discovery and the server is returning the content formats for
skg, is he going to signal his supported formats with
</est/skg>;rt="ace.est.skg";ct="62 xxx yyy"

RFC5272 says
> The Content-Format code "ct" attribute provides a hint about the
> Content-Formats this resource returns.  Note that this is only a hint,
> and it does not override the Content-Format Option of a CoAP response
> obtained by actually requesting the representation of the resource.
> [...] The Content-Format code attribute MAY include a space-separated
> sequence of Content-Format codes, indicating that multiple
> content-formats are available.

So it looks tome that ct="62 280 284 281 TBD287" could hint to the client that
all the following formats are supported for the multipart.

I had a chat with Klaus where he mentioned that he assumed the ct="63 xxx yyy"
returned attribute values are the accepted values by the server in the "Accept"
option.