On 2020-05-04, at 08:42, Seitz Ludwig <ludwig.se...@combitech.se> wrote:

> For the sake of getting the document finished before I die of old age ;-)
> would it be possible to specify this in a separate document?

I think there may be multiple of these RT registrations, because the fact that
a resource is part of an AS is only part of the information that is needed: The
RT could tell us more about the way the AS wants to be used.

I think that is a strong argument to *not* do these RT registrations in the
framework, because we will not have enough imagination to catch them all.

So my recommendation would indeed be a separate document.

Grüße, Carsten