Peter,

Why not document what you invent in a draft? To me it would be a good starting
point.

/Ludwig

From: Peter van der Stok <stokc...@bbhmail.nl>
Sent: den 4 maj 2020 09:15
To: Carsten Bormann <c...@tzi.org>
Cc: Seitz Ludwig <ludwig.se...@combitech.se>; Jim Schaad
<i...@augustcellars.com>; peter van der Stok <consulta...@vanderstok.org>; Ace
<ace@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Ace] draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz

Hi Carsten,

The imagination will not have finished its work in 10 yeras time if coap and
the authorization will enjoy the success they merit.
Also I don't see anybody being ready to start such  a document the coming month.
Do you see another document in which a first set of these registrations can be
added?

FYI, today I do my iplementation and (to my regret) will invent something of my
own.

cheerio,

Peter