Eduardo Inglés (IMT) wrote:
    > Regarding the writing of the draft, I agree with Michael Richardson
    > that it can be improved to facilitate the understanding of some
    > concepts. For example, I would rewrite this sentence to understand it
    > on a first reading: "EAP requests go always from the EAP authenticator
    > and the EAP peer and the EAP responses from the EAP peer to the EAP
    > authenticator."  And perhaps it is convenient to clarify in the
    > abstract that this draft is a lower layer EAP to avoid confusion with
    > the EAP methods. However, I do agree with the authors on the usefulness
    > of the protocol.

Could you please explain to me a use case?
Did you use an EAP method to key OSCORE?

Did you do this without a TLS method within the EAP?
If you did use a TLS method within EAP, then did you compare:

(1)  IP/UDP/CoAP/EAP/TLS
to:
(2)  IP/UDP/DTLS/CoAP

What was your EAP peer to AAA server communication transported?
Was it EAP over RADIUS?  If so, how did you setup the RADIUS key?
Or did you use DTLS or TLS for the RADIUS?

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+i...@sandelman.ca>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )