You currently have an AuthenticationDao that successfully returns a
UserDetails instance that is built up by your four database scheme
now, correct? The whole point of the AuthenticationDao is to build a
UserDetails instance, by whatever means necessary. So, no, users like
you should do exactly what you're doing. I don't see a reason for you
two implement a new AuthenticationProvider, unless the
DaoAuthenticationProvider is not meeting you're needs.