Hi everyone

I've now closed all JIRA tasks related to 1.0.0 RC2 that were assigned to me. Would others with tasks assigned to them please take a look over the next week, as ideally I'd like to get the formal release out in about seven days. Everyone is also encouraged to try out the changes and test the upgrade instructions are correct. I have just checked and the Contacts (Filters) sample works fine.

The roadmap (which shows open RC2 tasks) can be found at http://opensource2.atlassian.com/projects/spring/browse/SEC?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel

Please note that I am overseas on holidays for the next week and won't have any email access.

Best regards