From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Ben Alex
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2006 6:02 PM
To: acegisecurity-developer@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Acegisecurity-developer] Preparing for 1.0.0 RC2

Hi everyone

I've now closed all JIRA tasks related to 1.0.0 RC2 that were assigned
to me. Would others with tasks assigned to them please take a look over
the next week, as ideally I'd like to get the formal release out in
about seven days. Everyone is also encouraged to try out the changes and
test the upgrade instructions are correct. I have just checked and the
Contacts (Filters) sample works fine.

The roadmap (which shows open RC2 tasks) can be found at
http://opensource2.atlassian.com/projects/spring/browse/SEC?report=com.a
tlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel

Please note that I am overseas on holidays for the next week and won't
have any email access.

Best regards