Hi All,
        After returing from a several month haitus from Acegi, I'm ready to
make some Siteminder filter improvements.  I updated from CVS (in Eclipse
3.1.1) and tried to run the following from DOS:

cd C:\java\eclipse\workspace\acegisecurity/core
maven clean
maven jar:install

Several new jars were downloaded, Acegi was compiled successfully and the
unit tests were executed, but failed with:

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
Exception in thread "ApacheDS Shutdown Hook (default)"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jdbm/helper/MRUEnumeration
Exception in thread "ApacheDS Shutdown Hook (default)"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jdbm/helper/MRUEnumeration
Exception in thread "ApacheDS Shutdown Hook (default)" Exception in thread
"ApacheDS Shutdown Hook (default)" Exception in thread "ApacheDS Shutdown
Hook (default)" Exception in thread "ApacheDS Shutdown Hook (default)"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jdbm/helper/MRUEnumeration
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jdbm/helper/MRUEnumeration
Exception in thread "ApacheDS Shutdown Hook (default)"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jdbm/helper/MRUEnumeration
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jdbm/helper/MRUEnumeration
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jdbm/helper/MRUEnumeration

Furthermore, Eclipse tells me that it can't find ldapsdk-4.1.jar and
spring-hibernate3-2.0-m2.jar.

Are there some jars missing in the Maven 1.x project file?

Thanks,
Scott