I've posted the minutes here:
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/96/minutes/minutes-96-acme

Please review them.

At the meeting, we came to consensus on several items, summarized here:
* support both old and new 'applications' flow
* Add version into protected payload
* For issue 157, decided to return 302
* drop Challenge; if we need OOB Challenge, we can add it back later.
* verify sig_new(M,sig_old(M)) - Richard will be bringing this up to the list,
shortkly
*  For 156, keep nonces

Here's the summary of action items:
* Russ to draft a paragraph or couple sentences on replacement key operational
considerations (Richard will coordinate with Russ)
* Request to the mailing list "hey, if you have a post-v1-WGLC, tell us or this
may not exist further!"

That last item deserves some more explanation. We expect to enter WG last call
before IETF-97 in Seoul in November.  If there are items you think we should
work on after that, please bring them up here once we enter WGLC; which is to
say around September.  We might need to re-charter, or we might want to just
stay together to handle errata and IETF last call, or we might want to say say
we're done and disband.

Thanks!
--
Senior Architect, Akamai Technologies