Thanks for the PR.

My only issue is with the changes in there that slim down the example.
ISTM that we should be encouraging unguessable URLs as widely as possible;
guessable URLs should be a justified exception (as you noted in your
description of what LE does).

If you could slim this down to just killing the "Capability URL" reference,
I would be +1