From: Acme <acme-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Richard Barnes
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 8:19 PM
To: Jacob Hoffman-Andrews <j...@eff.org>
Cc: IETF ACME <acme@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Acme] FW: [ietf-wg-acme/acme] Add a meta flag to indicate when
GET requests for certificates are allowed (#462)

You seem to be trying to approach this point-by-point..  What Adam and I have
been saying is that randomizing everything, you don't have to do the analysis
case by case.  That's why that's the desired recommendation -- it's
conservative.

If you want to do the analysis, go ahead.  The URL plan is 100% up to the
server operator.  But the recommendation in the spec should be the conservative
one.

--Richard

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 7:49 PM Jacob Hoffman-Andrews <j...@eff.org