I kinda think TLS-SNI-02 was made as version 2 of TLS-SNI-01, but it doesn't matter as they are no longer a thing

2023-05-13 오전 3:43에 Q Misell 이(가) 쓴 글:

I'm also in favour of calling it DNS-02. I highly doubt there will be many (if any) versions of challenges beyond version 1. It makes more sense to me to read DNS-02 and DNS challenge type 2, not a upgraded edition of version 1.

Any statements contained in this email are personal to the author and are not necessarily the statements of the company unless specifically stated. AS207960 Cyfyngedig, having a registered office at 13 Pen-y-lan Terrace, Caerdydd, Cymru, CF23 9EU, trading as Glauca Digital, is a company registered in Wales under № 12417574 <https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12417574>. ICO register №: ZA782876 <https://ico.org.uk/ESDWebPages/Entry/ZA782876>. UK VAT №: GB378323867. EU VAT №: EU372013983. Turkish VAT №: 0861333524. South Korean VAT №: 522-80-03080. Glauca Digital and the Glauca logo are registered trademarks in the UK, under № UK00003718474 and № UK00003718468, respectively.