On 21.05.2013 16:48, Marco Martin wrote:
On Monday 20 May 2013 16:13:47 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
hopefully there will be soon images based on this kickstart

I'd suggest to start a collaborative intense testing phase as soon as the
images are available. Everyone with a device should test hell out of it.
A group of students has been trying out my tablet recently (they will be
conducting usability tests with it) and still found quite a few problems,
and I did not have the chance to systematically test recently.

and here's the link

https://share.basyskom.com/plasma-active/deployment/wetab-exopc/tablet/mer/testing/basyskom-plasma-active-four-wetab-exopc-tablet-mer-release-rc.iso

I'll start testing when I get my WeTab back on Friday. The students have already found quite a few problems while getting to know it, some of them quite ugly. I'll try to reproduce them with the stable image and report them if I can.