Quick examples:
* The class needs to have a couple of other mandatory attributes;
* The object needs to be created, that consists of a couple of aux classes,
   but I do not want to specify the class for each combination of the aux
classes.
* The class name has a wrong spelling;
Could you tell me if these issues are easy resolvable. I do not want you to
resolve
them for me as I do not need to resolve them right now, but to give just a
general
answers, like yes/mo/maybe. It SEEMS to me, that AD is the most restrictive
platform
concerning the schema.

Sincerely, Val.