From: Roger Seielstad [mailto:roger.seielstad@;inovis.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 11:19 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Sites with no DC

Site coverage works exactly as Stuart Kwan explained - without manual
intervention of the RR records, the actual logins are processed fairly
randomly - they don't necessarily authenticate to the closeest site. It just
doesn't happen.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis - Formerly Harbinger and Extricity
Atlanta, GA