That comment from Joe was the best yet..... I love this group

-----Original Message-----
From: Pelle, Joe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 2:58 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] RAS Auth, Linux and AD?

And when did you become the Read Receipt police?

Joe Pelle
Systems Administrator
Information Technology
Valassis / Targeted Print & Media Solutions
35955 Schoolcraft Rd.   Livonia, MI  48150
Tel 734.632.3753      Fax 734.632.6240
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.valassis.com/

This message may have included proprietary or protected information.
This message and the information contained herein are not to be further
communicated without my express written consent.