There's no harm in doing forestprep and indicating that you'll join the
existing Exchange org, then not going any further.

There's no reason that the ADC has to be run - I've run this forest for over
a year without the ADC ever being run. In fact, from what I've seen, the ADC
should be used for as short a time as possible.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis Inc.

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm