Associate Expert

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sharma, Shshank
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 7:49 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'

Thanks Justin, for the useful pointer.
I was reading through the March'03 issue
(http://www.fawcette.com/dotnetmag/2003_03/magazine/features/nruest/page3.as
p) and it refers to MMS. Will check it out in more detail.

Also, are MMS and ADAM (Active Directory in Application Mode) shipped as
_free_ add-ons with Server 2003, or do they have separate licensing, anyone
?

./Shshank