-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 05 June 2003 21:14
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Typically, there are very expensive packages that a difficult to maintain
which set up a wrapper around each application to handle authentication.
Some of these actually reduce security.

If you want to build a single sign on solution you have to get pretty deep
into delegation and kerberos realms.  It completely depends on the
applications and their methods of authentication and authorization.