From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Simpsen, Paul A. (HSC)
Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2003 8:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Taking DC Offline

The whole purpose of this is all political. It has already been decided to enable password complexity but to help make the campus more agreeable ( we are an edu!) our Security director wants to shoot them some stats. The % of PW’s that they could crack, etc… Why this is good for you, you know the deal. I’m still hoping my boss will see the light and just say no! J

Thanks for all the responses, there might be some other options.

Paul