Absolutely.

We spent 3 days doing whois searches for available domain names through the
Internic before we found a pair of sufficiently generic ones to use. And my
Exchange org is named, funny enough, "Exchange"

Then again, it was during our divestiture from our previous owners, and we
had a legal name but were not using it for business operations.

Roger D. Seielstad - MTS MCSE MS-MVP
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis Inc.

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm