SUS 1.x doesn't support rollback, however, at least not well. And it doesn't
really support per machine configurations very well, either. Hence the
reason I don't mind babysitting it.

I will tell you that between SUS and the NWSUSUtil (linked from
http://www.susserver.com), its turned a multiday fiasco into an easy morning
for my junior sysadmin chipmunk and I. And we laid down a number of service
packs manually as well, so it would have been even shorter.

Roger D. Seielstad - MTS MCSE MS-MVP
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis Inc.

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm