-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Kingslan
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2003 2:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Raymond,

Good question - I hope that I can provide a good answer.

I would NOT suggest or recommend deploying SUS to a DC for one simple
reason: It requires IIS, and for security purposes, I will not deploy IIS
onto a domain controller - which clearly dismisses a DC from hosting SUS
IMHO.

Rick Kingslan  MCSE, MCSA, MCT
Microsoft MVP - Active Directory
Associate Expert