From: Gil Kirkpatrick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 12:59 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] DSQuery shows wrong DC as holding role

The DCs definitely need to agree on FSMO ownership. Forcing a replication might help, but its hard to imagine some changes replicating and others not. Usally its an all-or-nothing affair between replication partners.

The infrastructure master should not be on a GC, although in a single domain forest I don't think the infrastructure master actually does anything.

-gil