From: Flight, L. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 5:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] DSQuery shows wrong DC as holding role

When we were moving roles around recently for Windows 2003 upgrade we
scripted:

 netdom query /server:<dcname> fmso

to check consistency. As some roles are stored as attributes
on the schema and configuration containers changes (KB 223787) may take
longer to replicate than those stored as attributes on
the domain container.

You might also want to make sure you have the latest version
of the ds* command line tools see KB 824678.

Lee Flight
Network Support, Computer Centre
University of Leicester