Sounds like a good thing Joe.  I'd be interested.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of joe
Sent: Samstag, 17. April 2004 01:58
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Verifying DNS records of many DC's

David, I forwarded on a zip to you with a scrubbed version. Let me know what
you think. If anyone else was seriously looking forward to this let me know
and based on the David's results I may or may not post it or put it on the
web site.

  joe

http://www.joeware.net   (download joeware)
http://www.cafeshops.com/joewarenet  (wear joeware)