*re-reads*  Yeah, I guess I got excited by the fact that I could make it
work; it -wasn't- where I was originally going.  I'm willing to live
with doing message tracking and giving out a restricted view for this
person where "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", esp. since other folks might end
up using it as well.

Which E2K patch are you referring to, just 'cos you're making me
paranoid.  :-)  I've installed SP3 & the post-SP3 roll-up; didn't see
anything else crucial when I went looking for updates.

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm