Yep that is the tracking log. See Al's comments on that as it isn't
guaranteed to be accurate. Just depends on how "tight" you need your dataset
to be.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve Rochford
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 8:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT: Exchange accounting

I don't know if I've missed the point completely here but I do something
very similar here but by analysing the Exchange log (created in shared
folder <servername>.log on the server). Early each morning I run a simple
script to parse the log and import it to a SQL database. I can then query
that database for mail sent to a particular address and chart it by hour,
day, week or whatever. As I've got all the data in the system I can also
query for any email to/from any user.

Steve