From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Aaron Visser
Sent: Thu 9/23/2004 10:34 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] DNS Issue

Deji it worked AWESOME Thanks a ton man, Where are you located? Couple more
questions or concerns:
1) I am in the process of rebuiling the downed server and I plan to make it
the secondary DC am I able to give it the same computer name or will this
cause some problems
2) When setting up a new DNS zone on the new DC I tried to do the top optoin
(this server will supply DNS for your forest........) but got a 'Server
Failure Error' So I Restarted the New Zone wizard and selected the Bottom
option  (this server will supply DNS for your Domain Controllers ........)
and it is working. :) is this ok?

Thanks,
Aaron