Hi,

Regards,
Jorge

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rosales, Mario
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2004 21:03
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [ActiveDir] Syskey and AD

Is it still necessary to syskey DC's?  On NT 4.0 we always did that.  Does the same apply for Windows 2003?

The contents of this communication are intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication and notify the sender. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this communication that do not relate to the official business of my company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.