It's still possible, but whether or not it will still be necessary with Windows Server 2003 is another question. The default security of the SAM is higher than with NT. This page gives you the process. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310105

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rosales, Mario
Sent: 15 November 2004 20:03
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [ActiveDir] Syskey and AD

Is it still necessary to syskey DC's?  On NT 4.0 we always did that.  Does the same apply for Windows 2003?

The contents of this communication are intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication and notify the sender. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this communication that do not relate to the official business of my company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.