Ok I could see it now, sorry, thanks its working great
I have only one question, whats the use of the -uci option if I can't
pass the parameteres in an input file? and I have to make the command
each time I want to create a new user?

Also in the addusers.exe windows2k tool, the username was used, now I
have to use UserDN and samid and nither seem to be working as a
username?

thank you

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm